Green Island Great Barrier Reef tours are one of the most popular things to do whilst in Cairns. Only 45 minutes from Cairns, this tropical Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia's Great Barrier Reef with unique island rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches & magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
Snorkel and swim in the clear island waters, view the spectacular reef on one of the Glass bottom boats or Semi Submarine coral viewing tours (additional cost) or even explore the Island National Park and simply lay back and relax on the white sandy beach.
- All PAKS include:
- Four (4) hours on Green Island
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear OR Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Activity and snorkelling demonstration
- Tea/coffee on morning boarding
- Fish feeding display
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- PAK2 includes Buffet Lunch
- PAK3 includes Semi-submarine coral viewing tour
- PAK4 includes Buffet Lunch and Semi-submarine coral viewing tour.